Monday, December 17, 2012

Hotels

I am looking at the hotels over dinner!

The westin park central
      The lobby looks heavenly! With neutral colors and bamboo shoots aka my favorite color scheme! The rooms are also warm neutral colors with gorgeous views. There is a heated roof top pool!! I'm bringing my bathing suit! I am very excited to stay here!

Four points
       Then rooms look comfy with white sheets! There is red, white and brown color scheme. There is am outdoor pool here. But other than that, nothing too fancy.

Dixie Dude Ranch
        This will probably be my favorite place we stay. There are a bunch of different western cabins we can stay in. There is a hot tub! They sell texican hot sauce.... That will be one of my purchases for sure! Breakfast outside made on the campfire! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!

Aloft Hotel
          This place looks psychedelic! Yes, I'm twenty years old and just said psychedelic... Even their meeting rooms are cool! I.'m not going to want to leave this hotel it's just so cool! ITS ECO FRIENDLY :-)

Sheraton Hotel and Spa
    Very classy. Reminds me of Bay Path's old marketing. Another heated pool! Looks like my inner kid might come out!

I'm so excited! Three weeks from today :) I love that Bay Path has these opportunities for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment